12/18/2022

Happy Hanukkah - The eighteenth door


Today we step out from the usual Christmas topics in this advent calender.
I'd like to wish my Jewish friends a very Happy Hanukkah!

I did this here once before when I got the chance to, and in that post you will find a little information on Hanukkah, a little because that's what a friend told me back then (a special hug to you, Sharon!).

I know it is Sunday, but for the life of me, I don't know a Hanukkah movie with a quote that I could use. In fact, there's no Hanukkah movie in my DVD collection. Please forgive me.

Now why don't you read up on the menorah, dreidels, and gelt, and if there's anyone out there making latkes, I would love to have some!! :-D

5 comments:

  1. I would gladly send you a few latkes for you Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latkes at Irith’s house! Woo-hoo! :D

      Michelle
      https://mybijoulifeonline.com

      Delete
    2. Let's keep that in mind for next year! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if we could eat them together? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want one of Irith's latkes! And, yes how nice it would be if we could eat latkes together. :)

    ReplyDelete