7/01/2015

Oldies but goodies - Wire

There is so much you can do with wire. You can wrap it, you can weave it, you can solder it, you can knit it, you can crochet it, you can do Viking knit or knit with a spool, you can wind it ... and all pieces are unique.
I think this time our JAC Oldies but Goodies Challenge participants were a little reluctant to show everything they've got because there is so much. Nevertheless what they did show is worth a look once again.



1 MC Stoneworks
2 Cat's Wire
3 Violetmoon's Corner
4 Jewelry Art by Dawn
5 The Crafty Chimp

4 comments:

  1. You're right, Cat. I love working with wire - next to painting it's my favorite technique and it was very hard not to go overboard when selecting items to share. While we didn't have a lot of participants this week, I loved all of the items they submitted. I'll bet it wasn't easy making the collage, but you made great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me wire is the favourite medium too, that and gemstones. :)

    And I too didn't go overboard with my selection. And it was hard to select something that I hadn't shared before. :)

    ReplyDelete