6/25/2015

Greebo the Destroyer



Dear Greebo,

why didn't you tell me? Why did you feel you needed to destroy the pattern to make me see? And why don't you like it?
You are white and black yourself. I would have thought this pattern to be appealing to you. If there's a cat here that's in balance, it is definitely you. The perfect mix of innocence with your baby face and cute looks and of ruthlessness if things stand between you and your thirty-five snacks a day, like me sleeping for more than four hours.

Instead of helping me staying motivated, however, you jumped this harmless pattern printout when I wasn't there. I can see you before my inner eye and it makes me whimper to think of it. I bet it never saw you coming, was completely taken by surprise when you ripped it up with fangs and claws spitting little pieces of paper on it.
It was still so young.


Why this pattern? Why not kitchen towels? Why not notepaper? Why not a bill??

We need to talk.

Disappointed and sad,
Mom



Hiya Mom,

you know this is not about the pattern. Leave a piece of paper next to me and it's mine to kill. You are welcome to leave bills in my cat beds and I'll take care of them, too. Every time I do it with a pattern, you freak out.

For Heaven's sake, get a grip, lady!
Sheesh.

Greebo




Oh. Okay then, Greeb. No hard feelings, eh? See you for your next snack in ten minutes then.

Mom

10 comments:

  1. Oh no!

    On the bright side, at least he didn't kill a nearly completed piece on the loom...naughty Greebo, so naughty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have seen his smug little face!

      Delete
  2. I do hope you kept the original on your computer to print it again.
    And better keep it away from Greebo the next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, of course. All my patterns are saved. Actually I think it's funny how determined he is to save us all from evil paper.

      Delete
  3. Poor little Greebo. He's so neglected he has to chew paper for entertainment. :)

    We both know nothing could be further from the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a terrible cat mom, I know *hanging head in shame*

      Delete
  4. He was establishing his mastery over anything black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should have promised him a percentage ...

      Delete
  5. I,m with Greebo on this one....get a grip woman. Love Marko. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, of course. You white and black kitties stick together, I do know!

      Delete