5/22/2015

Tackle that stash - Tiny wire knit pendants

I don't know if I told you before that sometimes I make things that are being given to girls at a daycare center for their birthdays or other occasions.
Lately I have been making a bunch of tiny pendants with real gemstones with little flaws that were donated by a friend. For example there are amethysts, garnets, peridots or citrines.

Of course I also use other small glass cabs or stones.

This time it's an amethyst and a little glass drop with an AB finish on top.
Sometimes people think it's easier to use a small stone, but let me tell you that there are times when those put up a real fight against wire and hook. On some days I can't handle the challenge and give up after throwing away three or four bezels, but I always keep coming back eventually! ;-)
You can tell the size for these two compared to the Euro cent.

I just hope they will be liked!


2 comments:

  1. I adore small pendants and I love them both, is the silver one a glass cab, or are they both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The silver one is a glass cab, the one on the right is a little amethyst.

      Delete