5/13/2015

Oldies but goodies - Brass

Brass is an alloy made of copper and zinc.
I don't have much experience with it myself. I did make one or the other piece, but my hands and wrists hated me for it, so I never got another spool of brass wire.
Luckily the other JAC members are not that shy about using brass, so I am able to present another Oldies but Goodies Challenge!


1 Jewelry Art by Dawn
2 Violetmoon's Corner
3 MC Stoneworks
4 Robin's Jewelry, Antiques, & Collectibles
5 RioRita
6 Cat's Wire
7 Galadryl Design

4 comments:

  1. And again we outdid ourselves in this challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same kind of problems as you with brass wire, Cat. It's so springy.

    However, JAC members never give up and look what pretty brass pieces they produced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say that I never give up .... but at least I used up the whole spool instead of adding it to my growing stash pile! :-D

      Delete