10/28/2011

The hermit

It has been one of those weeks where things just don't go quite right. I have been told it's my age's fault that I lose patience easier. I never knew that happens at 25 already!
Kidding aside, you know I don't need to make myself younger, but at the moment I sure wish I could make myself a little calmer. Don't worry, this is not going to be a rant. Well, not more than it has been already if you can read between the lines ;-)
My plan - that I put before different people - was to grow a beard and become a hermit. The people I talked to have not entirely been helpful. One of them for example doubted my ability to grow a beard and it's true. If we were talking legs, oh my, but my chin doesn't play along.
Then the question of electricity was brought up. It seems caves usually don't have electricity. You can tell I'm still in the very early stages of that hermiting thingy because I hadn't thought of it myself right away.
Another problem is that there seem to be quite few caves on the housing market. Can you imagine I couldn't find any caves that are close enough to a supermarket? And sometimes you even have to bring your own goat. I wonder if I could dress the cats up as goats. Ponder sounds like a sheep sometimes, it's a start, right?
Maybe I'll wait until spring, though. It'll give me time to get things organized ................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................
oops, sorry, I need a time out for a good laugh. Organization and me are not on good terms at the moment.

At least today I tried to catch up on things. I put my new book aside (a new Pratchett at that! *whimper*) and actually listed something, did the litter boxes and cataloged a few books, then snuggled the cats. Oh, and I got my hair trimmed and my bangs, so I can actually read what I'm writing here.
My hopes are very high for getting some important things on my list done tomorrow.

Here's one of the pieces I listed today. A friend suggested it looked like a portal. Maybe I could find my cave somewhere in that forest? ;-)

Portal to the forest

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the cave hunting - but you'd never fit all your treasures into one. I do love your new portals though. Maybe we could use them to slip into and out of our hermit cave as we desire

    ReplyDelete