I found a website called Color Meanings and these are some of the things they have to say about silver (click the link to read the whole article):
- You are considered to be gentle, kind and sensitive if you like silver. White and silver are colors associated with the higher self and spirituality.
- Where gold is masculine, silver is considered as feminine energy. It is associated with the moon as well as the ebb and flow of tides. Silver color is considered as ‘cleansing, illuminating and showing the way forward’.
- People who like silver tend to be introspective and often lost in their own world. They are highly artistic, creative and imaginative making them good poets and writers.
- It is believed that success comes easily to those who like this color. This may be due to the fact that such people are more open to new ideas and possibilities while being resourceful.
- On the downside, silver loving people can be moody as their moods are reflected by the changes in the lunar cycle. Often they live in a delusional world of fantasies.
Why did I ask this question? This week the JAC Oldies but Goodies Challenge was about the color silver. It's funny, but I only found one piece myself in just silver. I love to combine silver with beads of all kinds, even if it's just a few small ones. I wonder if I should make it a personal challenge to create something in all silver now.
There was no lack of silver at all with the other members, however, as you can see not only in the picture, but in the thread if you click the above link. Have fun!
1 Echoes of Ela
2 Violetmoon's Corner
3 Cat's Wire
4 Jewelry Art by Dawn
5 2 Fab Fristers
6 MC Stoneworks
7 The Crafty Chimp