2/04/2015

Oldies but Goodies - Flowers

Today's JAC Oldies but Goodies Challenge is about flowers. I know that I'm not the only dreaming of flowers and spring, instead I see snowflakes dancing outside.
What I loved most about the flowers that I'm going to show you now is that they are all different. Not just different in style, but also in material.

We have painted flowers, metal and crystals, polymer clay, tiny beads and even a real preserved rose. Isn't it fun? :-)
What would you have contributed if you are a jewelry artisan? Why not come and play with us next time?


1 Jewelry Art by Dawn
2 Violetmoon's Corner
3 The Crafty Chimp
4 Cat's Wire
5 MC Stoneworks

2 comments:

  1. Look at all the flowers - I feel like I just stepped into a garden in full bloom!

    What a lovely and diverse representation of flowers. Thank you for including my dancing daisies with your picks, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take it as a reminder that we want to see new painted pieces from you! :-D

      Delete