12/02/2014

Christmas Carols - The second door


I'm a sucker for Christmas carols. I can't help it. If you think I am one of those annoying people whistling Jingle Bells in the middle of summer, you are right. Seriously, I probably don't even notice, AND Jingle Bells is not even one of my favorites!
When I am sitting at the computer at home to work on something, odds are high that there's music. Throughout the year it's the music on my computer, a mix of oldies, classical music, pop, rock, Bollywood, swing, it's weird, I know. When December is drawing nearer, however, I tune into my favorite online Christmas radio channel.
Not only puts me the music in the mood for the season, the songs just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So cheesy, I know!!

Let me apologize to my neighbors in advance, and if one of you passes me by on the street and hears me humming, here's an heartfelt apology to you, too.

Sorry, can't leave this without a carol now, can I?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    I have to admit that if the Christmas music starts to soon, like before Halloween, I find it annoying. About a month before is just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't want to hear it in public then, either. It's bad enough that all the chocolate Santas and the gingerbread are on the shelves end of August sometimes now!!

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas music too. I have a few favorite CDs that I need to find.

    ReplyDelete