12/30/2015

Oldies but Goodies - Bright and happy

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. Time for resolutions for some, time to party for others, time to stay at home and be a rock for three frightened cats for me (ever since the hailstorm a few years ago they don't take fireworks as lightly as they used to).
Time to look forward to a new year, to hope for a better year for the world (and yourself if you haven't had a grand year), for thinking of friends and family.
This week the JAC Oldies but Goodies Challenge is bright and happy and I bring it to you with the hope that your 2016 will indeed be bright and happy.


1 Jewelry Art by Dawn
2 Cat's Wire
3 The Crafty Chimp
4 MC Stoneworks
5 Violetmoon's Corner

2 comments:

  1. Bright and happy is right! Impossible not to feel energized after gazing at those beauties. I actually kept that bracelet for myself and it's become one of my favorites; I wear it all the time because of those bright and happy beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking at snow outside at the moment ... it's good to be reminded there are other colors besides white ;-)

      Delete