7/21/2026

Not on my bingo card

This is just a quick update/rant/vent.
A few days ago my notebook looked kind of weird. In one spot the case started warping, not much, but still in a way that didn't bode well.
I'm not going to go into details, let's just say buying a new notebook in a hurry had not been on my bingo card for the weekend.

Trying to make things look like I want them has been on my bingo card even less. I'm getting there, but there are still settings that are determined to fight me. Sounds that need to be turned off (my tolerance with beeping things has been going toward zero with age). A card reader that needs to arrive.

I'll be honest, I don't do well with change once I'm used to something that has been working for me.
Bookmarks, files, where to save what, change this in Windows setting, that in Firefox, the next here and there and everywhere ... and why the heck won't it let me change the start screen?? I would lie if I didn't admit that my motivation has dwindled by the second.
And having to start my video game
again for the third time now, now that's just adding insult to injury!
At least I didn't lose any pictures.

Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'll have to sort out everything - especially my patience - before there will be business as usual. Hopefully soon.
Until then have a cute and rare picture of my Gundel sleeping on my pillow. And not beeping.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks Cat! Sounds like life is giving you a hard time today. I can relate to not liking change when everything is fine as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now my card reader has arrived ... we're getting there. So glad that all the pictures and other files were saved!

      Delete

If you like what you've read, if you have a question, additional information or if you simply want to say hello, please do! I love comments and would like to hear from you.
Comments are moderated, however, to protect from spammers and trolls, so they will be published after approval.