3/21/2014

Where did that come from?

My plan was to take one of my small Mexican Cantera opals and make something with it. Instead I stumbled upon this beautiful glass cab - believe me, my pictures don't do it justice - and decided on a little quickie. Just a very simple wire knit setting, you know, no extras, no beads, no double layers, nothing.
Very funny. Sometimes I wonder if I know myself.

The pictures can't show what exactly I did. There are double layers in there which hold the freshwater pearls now and the bezel went up a few rows, too.
It makes me think that I should take WIP pictures from time to time, but it's hard to remember that if you are caught up in a project.

So just have a look at the beautiful colors. Unfortunately that cab was a gift and I don't know where it came from. I think some browsing may be in order eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment