First let me say that I'm not in a great mood at the moment ... which is why you don't see me around much. Believe me, that's a good thing.
This I had to share with you, though. It's what the "security camera" picked up right now, and boy, am I ever glad it did or I would have to get my sister a new necklace.
1. The master thief detects a piece of jewelry which has not been secured by a lock or something. He reaches in to check out what possibilities he has got.
2. The master thief has dug in and released the loot easily from its poor hiding place. In expert manner he checks out the value of the piece, ignoring the sceptical look of Lady Agnew of Lochnaw.
3. It's always of interest to know how long the chain is. This one is probably too long to give it to one of his girlfriends.
4. Now that the question about the chain is answered, it's time to have a closer look and sniff at the pendant itself.
5. Finally the master thief takes notice of the security camera. In an attempt to feign innocence he drops the necklace.
P.S. I cheated a little on the order of those pictures, due to bad light I had to put together pictures from different attempts to steal the Crown Jewels. Actually he tried about five times while I had trouble to hold the camera still and keep myself from rolling on the floor laughing! You'll forgive me this little artistic freedom, won't you? ;-)