Welcome to the A Good Book & A Cup of
Tea (A Monthly Bookish Link Party)!
This link up is for book and
reading posts or anything related to books and reading (even movies
based on books!).
Each link party will be open for a month.
My co-hosts for this event are Lisa from Boondock Ramblings and Erin from Still Life, With Cracker Crumbs.
You can link up with any of us.
Here are my favorite posts from the June party.
Gail presents the books she read in June.
Veronica shares queer books she loved since last Pride Month and describes them in five words.
I have never read Laura Ingalls Wilder myself, but Lisa's post about Charles Ingalls was very interesting.
These are the guidelines:
1. For bloggers, you can link unlimited
posts related to books and reading. They can be older posts or newer
posts. These can be posts about what you’re reading, book reviews, books
you’ve added to your shelf, reading habits, what you’ve been reading,
about trips to the bookstore, etc. You get the drift.
2. Link to a specific blog post (URL of a
specific post, not just your website). Feel free to link up any older
posts that may need some love and attention, too.
3. Please visit at least two other
bloggers on this list and comment on their posts. Have fun! Interact!
Get some book recommendations.
4. Readers can click the blue button below to visit blog posts.
5. If you add a link you are giving me permission to share and link back to your post(s).
I love that illustration at the beginning of your post! We are experiencing a heat wave here in Montreal, but I know we are not alone! Many countries are as well! Today, July 1st, is Canada Day. I am staying inside with the air conditioner on for my safety. Thank you so much for sharing, dear Cat, and I wish you a wonder filled July!
ReplyDeleteLisa made that!
DeleteNo, not alone. I'm staying inside as well, but with a fan instead of air conditiong. Not quite the same. Today we got a bit of a breather, but it's not supposed to stay for long before temps go up really high again.
Stay safe and hydrated, Linda!
I am going to try really, really hard to publish one this weekend! But, don't hold me to it! Hahaha!
ReplyDeletehttps://marshainthemiddle.com/
Too late. You can feel the pressure coming from over here now ... 🤪
DeleteThat is wonderful that you've joined up as co-host! I somehow didn't notice that until just this month... I guess I should actually read those graphics I download/save/use!
ReplyDeleteOh, it hasn't been for that long, so it's not unusual you didn't notice yet. Thank you!
DeleteI love reading book recommendations and reviews so I really like this kind of linkparty.
ReplyDeleteI like the variety. I hope you'll link up, too!
DeleteThanks for hosting. I think I had some reviews meant to add in June…. I’ll add them now.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you on board!
DeleteI started blogging with the intent of sharing books I'd read. Some how I got off track. Need to get back to books and book reviewing as they have been so much of my purpose in life. Thank you for the link up. I added a post that just very casually mentions the books I read in May. Will try to write up something better for my June reads.
ReplyDeleteMy blog used to be a mere crafts blog, but different circumstances have led to changing that. Sometimes life takes us off the tracks and that is mirrored in our blogs.
DeleteThe only (and rare) book reviews I have are for children's books. Of course, we'd be glad to welcome you with any more bookish posts you'll have!