1/25/2017

Oldies but Goodies - Clay

I would think that each one of us has worked with some kind of clay before, the natural kind or the polymer kind, as a child, in school or as an adult.
For example I remember the little pots we had to make at school (how many of those ended up as ashtrays in the old days?) or someone sunbathing (mine was not exactly a masterpiece, but I still remember exactly what the poor guy looked like, he had a very ugly nose). Then there are the attempts at making beads or miniatures of all kinds from polymer clay.
This week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge was all about both kinds. I hope you'll enjoy my little selection.


1 and 6 Cat's Wire
2 and 7 MC Stoneworks
3 Jewelry Art by Dawn
4 and 8 Violetmoon's Corner
5 and 9 The Crafty Chimp

No comments:

Post a Comment