3/20/2011

Quote of the week

Ok, it has to be said. It's not as if you never suspected. Not all movies I watch are highly intellectual. And some movies are plainly ... hm, how to put it politely .... crap. But even some of them are connected with very dear memories.
I think it's time for one of them today.


Imagine a group of people some of whom had one drinks or maybe two. To make it clear, I am not talking about people being wildly drunk. I am talking about a party which is not even an announced party. Some people met and they happened to retreat to a private home and the mood is just great. This is the perfect time for watching a movie you would probably usually turn off after ten minutes.
I can just imagine some of those actors still blush when thinking of that movie.
Needless to say that I haven't seen it a second time, but it still makes me laugh to think of that evening.

My favorite quote is:
Tonda aloonda Lana.

Well, hey! It IS pretty difficult to choose a quote from a movie in which people hardly talk much!
By the way, if you want to have some real fun, read reviews about it. I just had a blast with that ;-)
Curious now?


P.S. Ah, I forgot the translation. Tonda loves Lana ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it's a B? Some of them go more in direction of a Z *lol*

    ReplyDelete