11/25/2010

Mabel is back!


It seems as if Mabel is back from her vacation.
Today I felt like making something larger than usual. Not just a pendant or a pair of earrings, but something a little more fancy. Probably the upcoming holidays are already affecting my brain ...

This is still a WIP. Looking at the pictures I took I'm pretty sure I like the length the way it is now, but at the moment there is a chain without clasp in the back which for this picture I had to tie into a small knot, so the collier wouldn't be too long for a picture. Other opinions are more than welcome.

There's black and green onyx, faceted blue sapphire, lots of fine and sterling silver and the bottom piece has tiny silver beads all over.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! not something I would ever wear but I still love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very elegant - just right for a prom or a winter bride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mabel! That's some serious party attire!

    ReplyDelete