4/15/2015

Oldies but Goodies - Gold

Gold - a deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown colour. Yeah, that totally explains why people are drawn towards gold. Who can keep his hands off some nice yellow-brown?

This week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge is about gold or gold tones. You could almost hear the chins hitting the floor. Gold is not as popular a color in our circle as silver and copper, it seems.
It took a few days, but then the pictures started trickling in and some mighty fine pictures, too.
Maybe it will motivate us to work in gold more often?


1 RioRita
2 Echoes of Ela
3 Jewelry Art by Dawn
4 Cat's Wire
5 MC Stoneworks
6 Violetmoon's Corner

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous golds! Love all of the selections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one rich looking post, isn't it? :-D

      Delete
    2. This is one scrumptious looking post, Cat! It has me thinking I should use gold or gold tones more often in my own work.

      Delete
    3. I guess it's a personal preference. I don't wear gold tones myself, so I didn't work in them for the longest time.
      Maybe this will make us more comfortable with the thought.

      Delete