12/07/2016

Oldies but Goodies - Sparkly

You will have noticed that I don't have an advent calendar on my blog this year. I just didn't make it and I don't like doing just half.
That doesn't mean we can't have a bit of holiday feeling, however, this time with lots of sparkle.
I have to admit it, I love it sparkly. I can sit in the dark with just my reading lamp on, hold a strand of crystals, twirl it, move it and stare at it hypnotized by the sparkle. The other day I made a bracelet of black and silver lined red bugles and gave it away as a gift, but only after I admired the beauty of the beads in the light for a few days. I know I'm not the only magpie out there!
Here are some of the pieces from the last Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge. I just wish my blog had the right light for them to show their true sparkle potential ;-)


1 and 8 The Crafty Chimp
2 and 6 Violetmoon's Corner
3 and 7 Cat's Wire
4 and 5 MC Stoneworks

No comments:

Post a Comment