9/07/2016

Oldies but Goodies - Circles

And then there was the day when my sister went to the postal/stationery shop on the other side of the street - and came back with a compass for me for no other reason that she liked the smile and that it brought back memories. Just what I needed, memories of geometry class.

Although I haven't found any good opportunity yet to make some nice circles with it, I do like the circle shape (as you might be able to tell from some of my bead loomed pendants), therefore it was fun to see all the entries for this week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge.
I hope you'll like them, too!



1 and 8 Violetmoon's Corner
2 and 6 Cat's Wire
3 and 9 RioRita
4 and 7 MC Stoneworks
5 and 10 Jewelry Art by Dawn

I'm sure you want to see the compass' smile, too. Here you go ;-)


2 comments:

  1. That is one cool compass. I've never seen anything like that before.

    We had a beautiful representation of circles for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even sure that it is on purpose or if that's another example of pareidolia, but we both see it and that counts :-D

      Maybe we should have a triangle or square challenge sometime, but not oldies but goodies, I'm not sure how many entries we would get! ;-)

      Delete