10/22/2014

Oldies but goodies - Pearls

Pearls are timeless. Nowadays they come in different colors, they can have different shapes, they can be tiny or big, they can be natural or from glass. There are so many ways to incorporate them in jewelry.
This time the JAC Oldies but Goodies Challenge was all about pearls, and the pictures just flowed! You can see all of them here, and as always I bring you a selection.
If you are a jewelry artisan yourself, we would love you to come by and play!



1 Galadryl Design
2 RioRita
3 Cat's Wire
4 MC Stoneworks
5 The Crafty Chimp
6 Jewelry Art by Dawn
7 Violetmoon's Corner

8 comments:

  1. Again a nice selection of beauties, it is so much fun going through our stock. I saw creations of mine I forgot already.
    Thank you for sharing our work. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work by everyone! Sorry I missed this one...I've done several pieces with pearls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I hoped to see you there, but this is not our last challenge, so I'm just looking forward to the next ones!

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful work. I love seeing how everyone uses the challenge theme in their pieces, pearls in this case.

    Thank you for putting this together, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful presentation. Love it! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete