4/04/2021

Gavin the pood...., erm, polar bear

Wondering about the title? Well, to be honest, Gavin was supposed to become a poodle when I started working on this. I hadn't expected it to work out right away, but I also didn't expect things to change quite so dramatically ;-)
No idea why, but my needle felted animals tend to be on the pudgy side. In this case, however, there was no chance to call that growing piece of felt a pudgy poodle. Instead it turned into a bigger dog (whom I gave fluffy hair at first), and then I thought that was actually a polar bear staring at me, even if it wasn't really a polar bear yet and didn't have eyes yet at that point.

After changing that, though, Gavin is now ready to say hello.


2 comments:

  1. Gavin is adorable! I can’t count the number of times the result varies from my intention. But that’s part of the fun, right?

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact it's the norm for me not to follow my plans through. I would probably not be able to create otherwise! :-D

      Thank you!

      Delete