7/09/2020

Oldies but Goodies - Never shown

Since we started the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge years ago, we have had over 200 of them, so some pieces are bound to turn up more than once.
This week, however, the task was to enter pieces that have never been in one of the challenges before.

Do you collect your photos? I am old, so of course I still have photo prints from my childhood, from when I was a teenager and of course the years after that (that reminds me there's another nostalgia post due soon). Unfortunately I have never been as organized as some people who keep neat photo albums. I have a lot of pictures in those cardboard containers that you also used for magazines, do people even still use those?
Every, now and then I go through them and think, oh, I remember this, or more often, oh dear, I know why I don't like photos of myself.
For this challenge I went through some old folders on my computer and the feeling was (almost) the same. I can't say if the others felt the same way, but here's my selection for you now.



1 My Bijou Life
2 and 6 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 and 5 Cat's Wire
4 and 7 RioRita

2 comments:

  1. Our challenge group is so talented; it was a pleasure to see work that I'd never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I would love to see more of the really old items, too :-)

      Delete