7/30/2020

Oldies but Goodies - Dreamy

We always announce the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge as an easy challenge. You don't even have to make something, it's enough if you find something you have already made, and as you know we are very open about the rules.
This week's topic wasn't so easy, it seemed, because everyone had a different idea of what "dreamy" meant to them.

So what is the definition of dreamy ... let's see.
Two definitions I found are "having a magical or pleasantly unreal quality; dreamlike" or "given to or indulging in daydreaming", now that's really something that is quite open to interpretation, and I loved how the members did interpret it in the end. Click the link above to see for yourself.

I present you my dreamy collage and would love to hear how you interpret the word and what "dreams" you see in the entered pieces!


1 and 8 RioRita
2 and 7 My Bijou Life
3 and 10 The Crafty Chimp
4 and 6 Jewelry Art by Dawn
5 and 9 Cat's Wire

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely dreamy collage, Cat. I love it!

    When I think of dreamy, what comes to my mind are muted colors, dim lighting, soft music and a touch of romance. Those are the things I was looking for when selecting the pieces I shared in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be a much better dream than the crazy one I had last night! ;-)

      Delete