6/18/2020

Oldies but Goodies - Beverages

Do you like your drinks hot or cold? Can't you live without coffee, tea, mineral water? Do you have discussions with your friends about the best way to make tea, the perfect lemonade or Gin Tonic? Do you prefer drinking cocoa to eating chocolate if you are sad?
This week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge has the topic beverages. What? Jewelry and beverages? Of course! It's amazing what you can see in a piece of jewelry with just a bit of fantasy.
Here's my "tray" with orange juice, coffee and cream, lemonade and latte - pick your drink!


1 My Bijou Life
2 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 Cat's Wire
4 RioRita

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm...after reading this, I am very thirsty, but I can't decide which drink I want because they all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always hope these challenges also help light a creative spark and wake up fantasies and ideas.
      Cheers to that!

      Delete