4/23/2020

Oldies but Goodies - The colors of jam

I never ate that much jam. It's not that I don't have a sweet tooth, I definitely do, but for breakfast jam has hardly ever been my first choice. I like my bread rolls with cheese or egg. Maybe if I'm really hungry, I'll have a slice with jam last, kind of like a "breakfast dessert".
It drove my ex crazy when I asked to have just one bite, but what should I do if that was all I really wanted, otherwise I would got me some bread with jam myself.
It's still a very rare event that I buy jam for myself because I know people who give it to me which is very nice of them, either as a souvenir from a trip or because they make it themselves. Jam, marmalade, jelly in all kinds of fruity variations, for example plum, quince, raspberry, strawberry, grape, blueberry, but also ginger and my favorite one hands down - "orange with Queen Mum's favorite (aka gin)"!
Do you know the difference between jam, marmalade and jelly, by the way? 
Looking at my various glasses gave me the idea for this week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge, the colors of jam.
Which kinds do you recognize? And which is your own favorite flavor of jam? Bon appetit!



1 Jewelry Art by Dawn
2 The Crafty Chimp
3 My Bijou Life
4 RioRita
5 Cat's Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment