1/06/2016

Oldies but Goodies - Pastels

I usually start my blog posts by filling in the labels, and sometimes I'm surprised if a keyword already turns up. It was like that with the word "pastels" and indeed I had written about pastels almost five years ago, in a blog ring with the Polymer Clay Smooshers.
Let's see what I had to say back then.
"Pastels make me think of the soft-focus effect film makers used to make their heroines look soft and feminine (even if mostly in black and white then), they make me think of a soft breeze and romantic ballads.
I have no idea if that is stuck in my head from an early art lesson in school or if I am just cheesy by nature."
Okay then. To be frank, that hasn't changed.
Only this time I will show you some pastel beauties from the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. I guess we're both cheesy by nature, Cat, because I like the way you described pastels in the post from five years ago!

    Lovely work from everyone; I love those soft colors.

    ReplyDelete