2/07/2014

It's a ...

JaLa! I can't tell you the whole story, it would be too long anyway, so I'll just give you the short version.

A JaLa is a bead loom, sturdy, well made and adjustable. I have been wanting one for quite some time. Karma has been very good to me, but that's part of the long story.
To keep it really short .... tadaaaaaaaa!
Please give a warm welcome to Magica De Spell, my new bead loom!! Isn't she a beauty?



She is named after a Disney witch whose character was created by Carl Barks whose cartoons I love. I'm digressing, however.
In honor of Magica I want to pass some of the good karma along. The first piece she and I made together is a special HeatherCat. It's almost finished and there will be a giveaway soon. How does that sound??

2 comments:

  1. Is she all you had hoped? You were already making divine pieces, so will this help you make even more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she's great! I don't know if I will make more pieces in the end, but it will be much easier and comfortable for me to work, so I wouldn't rule it out, either!
    Thank you for the compliment <3

    ReplyDelete