9/27/2013

Halloween

I'm getting ready. Are you? As I am still working on something else, I can't plan a bigger piece although a pattern has been waiting behind the curtains for months only needing some color decisions and spots being touched up here and there, but I'm confident I'll have some smaller items ready in time.

If you follow me on Facebook, you might already have seen the pendants, one with an alien, not especially Halloweeny I admit, but that's okay as it was actually a custom order, the other one with a grinning pumpkin.
There will be more of these "I love" pendants with other themes as well.

Maybe I can show you a picture of a finished one tomorrow.
And how would you like the idea of a little Halloween sale? I stumbled upon an old picture for a Halloween special in my files ... let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment