1/09/2013

The ladies have moved

I'm sorry. I haven't even wished you all a Happy New Year yet, but things are going a little crazy in the Cat's Wire realm.
A belated Happy New Year, may it be a better one than the old one was for many of us.

I didn't even share all my latest work with you, but have you visited my Facebook page yet? Most of it makes at least a sneak peek appearance there, I also haven't been able to take pictures and list lately.
So if you want to know what the "zebra diamond" is or what my loom has produced - with my help - in the last two weeks, hop over there, I'd be glad to see you.

Now a little news update.
The ladies have moved ... that means partly me *waving from the desk temporarily set up in my bedroom* but also my model ladies Jo and Jacqueline who made it downstairs today. You can tell there are a little confused, also they are not in their regular spot yet, but I hope I can create a temporary photo set-up for them with Buster cheering them along. Yup, they'll have to live in the bunny room for a while, who knows, maybe they'll never want to come out of there again with such a charming host around!

2 comments:

  1. just thought I would say hi from Linky Love, your blog looks great,
    thanks and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nathalie, and the same to you!

      Delete