5/21/2020

Oldies but Goodies - More flowers

Almost a year ago a friend and I made a short trip to Munich (to see Jane Goodall, one of the greatest experiences I've ever had). On the way back home we didn't take the quick way, but went for a little detour here and there (which was great because how else would we have found out there is something like soccer golf??).
I also remember a beautiful field overflowing with wheat and poppies and on the other side of the road one single poppy that had obviously left the family for adventure ;-)



When I stumbled upon this picture once again, it inspired this week's topic for the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge. We did flowers as a topic before, but that was so many years ago, since then new flowers were grown in JAC's garden. Here are some of them.


1 and 8 RioRita
2 and 6 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 and 5 My Bijou Life
4 and 7 Cat's Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment