4/04/2019

Oldies but Goodies - Spring colors

Once again the Northern Hemisphere is longing for spring. No matter if winter was all snow or a lot of rain, people want to see colors again, blue skies, hear bees buzz, birds sing and feel that rush of spring in their veins.
It is kind of ironic that when I'm looking out of my window, I see a rainy day, but I've said before that I love rain, so that's okay with me.
Nevertheless it is nice to breathe a different air, to see flowers return, tiny violets, spring snowflakes (which we call Märzenbecher here, March cups), bluebells and to hear birds singing when I walk to the train early in the morning.
Not that April may not have its surprises in stores for us ;-)

Today the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge is all about spring colors. I hope you'll like my picks.
What is the weather like in your area now? Are you already feeling the spring?


1 and 8 MC Stoneworks
2 and 4 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 and 5 Cat's Wire
6 and 7 RioRita

No comments:

Post a Comment