11/28/2019

Oldies but Goodies - Topaz again

At the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge we have been showing you topaz as the birthstone for November before.
I still can't get over the fact that there are topaz crystals that weigh kilos. Why exactly don't I have some of those?
They would make nice pendants ... ;-)

The entries for this week don't weigh kilos. Again. And again I don't have topaz for you, but topaz colors. I hope you'll love my little selection, anyway.



1 Cat's Wire
2 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 RioRita
4 MC Stoneworks

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! I need to get more used to working in these shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the earthy type, but I learned to love the colors. Maybe you'll join in next November! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love these lovely earthy colors. Topaz is my birthstone. There are others I like so much better, but seeing topaz colors so well represented is changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you will be making then! :-D

      Delete
    2. Ha! First I will have to buy some topaz!

      Delete
    3. Well, what are you waiting for?

      Delete