11/06/2015

Tackle that stash - The little hand

I have been thinking I should add a new category "Experimenting" to my blog. It might be interesting. Maybe a little creepy, sometimes frustrating, and possibly making you raise your eyebrows from time to time.
Experimenting is mostly about my wire crochet sculptures. A little face here, an eye there, a glove, an animal - the latest ones being two hands. A bigger one and now a smaller one.

Where is the stash coming in, you will ask. In the form of a beautiful blue bubble lampwork bead. See for yourself.


I already posted this picture on Facebook. You have no idea how difficult some wire creations are to photograph.
I'm not completely happy with the proportions yet, but after all this was a first attempt in this size. I'll be getting there, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment