9/11/2010

Ginger - an artist with many talents

Where should I start?
Ginger from Gingerbell's Gifts is a truly talented lady. She makes bath and body items, like soap or that very tempting sounding bath salt soak, she makes candles and she works with polymer clay.

And what she does with that, is so amazing. Let me show you a few of my favorites - not easy to pick, I can tell you!

Take a look at this glass votive holder. Not only did she make the candle, but she also embellished the glass with these beautiful tropical flowers. Take a closer look. Can you see the little frog? Isn't he too cute??


At first I wasn't sure why I was drawn so much to this bangle, then it suddenly came to me. As a child I used to have a similar style bangle, only it was enameled and the flowers were different. I probably still have it around somewhere, but the enamel chipped off, I remember that.
To be honest, this pattern is much more attractive to me, I love the colors.


My absolute favorite is this kaleidoscope bracelet, though.
First of all I love the pillow beads, something I haven't tried myself (yet?). Second, I love the pattern. When I see it, I think knights. It's so beautiful and if I wore bracelets more often .... well, I'm still thinking.


I highly recommend to browse through Ginger's ArtFire studio and her blog. Maybe we'll meet there? ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the bangle I remember having something similar to it when I was little too. Maybe that was the reasons why I have it saved on my hotlist. It was something about it that drawn me too it. Great post btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger is such an amazing artist! I love that bangle with the flowers too, and that candle holder (I DO see the frog- LOL) is just beautiful!
    -Michelle of CreativeCritters

    ReplyDelete