1/07/2010

My little zoo at home


Not counting Mr. Pigster who hopefully will arrive in his new home soon, my little zoo has grown to six animals now. Two of them will leave me in a while as well. I am sure they will be replaced soon, but not forgotten.
New additions to the household since last time are another pig, the elephant (he did cost me nerves!), a fish and a plump little bird. Pigpig - hey, I never claimed to be good at giving names - as the biggest is about 2 inch long.
I wish they were easier to photograph, but no matter from what direction you take a picture, you see wire through wire and that makes it a little difficult.

I hope you can enjoy anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love your little creatures! I wouldn't mind having some of those as company at home. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cute, no wonder they're finding new homes!

    ReplyDelete