9/12/2019

Oldies but Goodies - Festive colors

What is there to say about this week's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge? I think the title speaks for itself ... festive colors.
Although I like to say that black is my favorite color - yes, I know it's not really a color - we all need some color in our lives, maybe even more these days.
I hope you'll enjoy today's selection (and please click the picture for more detail)!


1 Bijou Bead Boutique
2 RioRita
3 Ganison Atelier
4 MC Stoneworks
5 Cat's Wire
6 Jewelry Art by Dawn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and colorful festive jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you in everyone's name! I love your seaglass necklace!

      Delete
    2. You are very encouraging Cat! Thanks:)

      Delete
  2. Where's the party? It sure looks like the featured artists are ready for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just waiting for the beaming device to get us all together for that party! :-D

      Delete