11/01/2018

Oldies but Goodies - Recent earrings

I struggle with making earrings. One problem is that I'm not very good at making two same things at a time, the other that I can obsess about mirror images. One dangly bead bigger than the other one, a pearl drop slightly different from the second one, a spiral not exactly the same? After tweaking and looking for alternatives I usually get over it, but gosh, it can be exhausting! ;-)

In today's Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge you see earrings our JAC artisans made recently. We've got everything from playful, elegant and unique to sweet and fun. What is your favorite style?


1/7/8/10 MC Stoneworks
2/5/6/9/11 Jewelry Art by Dawn
3 Cat's Wire
4 RioRita

4 comments:

  1. I favor dangly earrings most of the time, but lately I've been wearing posts. There's something really appealing about a tiny pair of daisies or miniature elephants in one's ears.

    Beautiful collage, Cat. Fun to see all the different styles together. Thank you for including my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost ashamed to say that I haven't been wearing earrings in a while. I have two piercings in one, three in the other ear.
      The upper one/two is/are for classic brilliant studs with one being a bit smaller to compliment whatever I feel like wearing in the piercings I got first when I was a teenager.
      As a matter of fact I went to my jewelry case now and put the studs in, so I won't forget again! ;-)

      Delete
  2. What a great collection of earrings - from fun and quirky to sophisticated. Great mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I couldn't resist showing all of them! :-D

      Delete