3/11/2021

Oldies but Goodies - Blooming

Spring is definitely around the corner in our hemisphere.
To celebrate this, the topic for this Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge is inspired by the blooming that has been going on all around us.
My plan had been to take some pictures in our little garden to complement this post, but it's cold out there and I just can't bring up the motivation right now.
Instead I will be giving you these beautiful blossoms that our members shared to get you into the right mood!


1 The Crafty Chimp
2 My Bijou Life
3 Cat's Wire
4 Beyouteous
5 Jewelry Art by Dawn
6 RioRita

5 comments:

  1. I could swear I commented on this a couple of days ago.

    This such a beautiful collection of blooms and flowers. I love seeing the diversity in designs, styles and techniques from all of these amazing artists. It's a privilege and an honor to be part of this group of talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had, but I hadn't approved the comment yet!
      Glad you like our little garden! :-D

      Delete
    2. Ah, a good lesson in patience! ;)

      Delete
    3. Who better to give that than me? *lmao*

      Delete
  2. Such an awesome collage! So many beautiful pieces here.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete