8/29/2019

Oldies but Goodies - More monochromatic beauties

We had the topic monochromatic at the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but Goodies Challenge before, and as I'm in a bit of a hurry today, I'll steal from my last post where I stole from Wikipedia ;-)
"Monochrome describes paintings, drawings, design, or photographs in one color or values of one color. A monochromatic object or image reflects colors in shades of limited colors or hues. Images using only shades of grey (with or without black or white) are called grayscale or black-and-white."


So, without further ado, on to the pictures! :-)


1 CymberRain
2 RioRita
3 Cat's Wire
4 MC Stoneworks
5 Togan
6 The Crafty Chimp
7 Bijou Bead Boutique
8 Jewelry Art by Dawn

2 comments:

  1. I think this was one of my favorite Oldie/Goodie challenges. There was something about seeing those monchromatic designs that was a treat to my eyes. Thanks for including my work, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so wonderful to see so many styles, too.
      I had a hard time picking my faves!

      Delete