6/02/2012

Saturday night ramblings

1. Chai.
You know I wouldn't do a Saturday post without chai. The flavor of the day is Power Chai, stronger than the last one I had which was very creamy and mild. So if you feel I come across powerful, I'm sure it's because of the chai.

2. One Hit Wonders.
It's amazing what you find when you clean out closets. I would swear anything it wasn't me who put those 2 CDs in there, but who cares?
Right now I'm listening to this song which is from the same year I am. A great vintage if you ask me. Come on, ask me!



I remember buying this collection for just one song that I couldn't find anywhere else. AOL radio (oh yes, you got that right, AOL, and I loved my Oldie channel), thank you for that.

3. Broken earwires.
Yes, I managed to break the end off a marquise earwire. And it led to this. Because that's the way I roll. If life gives you lemonade, you ... eh ... put it in an amphora. Or something like that. You get the idea.


4. How to break an earwire.
It happened when I made these earrings. I have to tell you I'm pretty much in love with them. I might have to make more in that style, what do you think?


5. You are probably tired of my rambling now, so ... that's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment