4/18/2016

Zibbet finds of the week - A quick snack

Sometimes it just has to be a quick snack, for example when I grab something at the train station where I transfer from one train to the other and think all the people around me can hear my stomach growling like a big dog. Or when I go grocery shopping after work and don't think I'm gonna make it home without starving on the spot. Or when I'm out window shopping and just can't resist the scent coming from the hot dog vendor's booth (ok, so that doesn't happen to me as I'm vegetarian, but there used to be those times ;-)). Or when I am craving French fries twice a year.

You can have it all without any calories at all. Granted, you will still be hungry, but these items I hunted down for you are still so much fun!


Pizza burlap pillow cover by Amore Beaute


Vegan sudsy fries soap by AJSweetSoap


Peanut butter and jelly sandwich necklace by A Lil Bit Of Cute


Felt food hot dog by Bailey's Little Bites


Pizza My Heart card by Amazing Grace Handmade Art


Vintage Hamburgers and Deli Sandwiches neck tie at Vintage Intent


Hot dogs bow tie (also as hair clip, pet bow tie, headband) by SunFlower Freckles


Pizza slice potholder by A Little Geeky

No comments:

Post a Comment