3/14/2016

Zibbet finds of the week - Longing for spring

It was around the same time last year that I asked for spring.
The sun is starting to come out every, now and then, but even I would like the temperatures to climb a little higher. Give me a little sun, some flowers and let me able to take that big winter jacket off!
Maybe I can coax spring out of its hiding hole with these beautiful finds of the week from artisans on Zibbet.


Pink and silver tulips art print by Garden 22 Design Studio


Cute bunny painting by Lighthearted Dreamer


Spring bird nest tags by Dorothy Jane Paper Goods


Beaded pink flower pendant by Galiga


Happy Easter wood blocks by Deanna's Crafts


Green ivy pendant by Zazie


Decorative pillow cover with hand printed leaves by netamente


Crocheted fancy ribbon necklace by Mc Leod Hand Craft Gifts


No comments:

Post a Comment