11/09/2015

Zibbet finds of the week - Fall

We are in the middle of fall (we meaning the Northern hemisphere of course). The trees are dropping their leaves, some of them still seem to be on fire like the young maple tree just outside of the station where I change trains.
We have all heard about Vermont and the Indian summer and I am sure I am not the only one wishing I could visit the gorgeous colors there.
Today my finds are a little different. You are used to a mix of handmade and vintage, arts and crafts, useful and beautiful, from baby shoes to paintings, from shawls to unique dolls, from antique ornaments to miniatures. This time I stayed within one category because I was just blown away by the colors.
Enjoy fall, my friends, it's a wonderful time of year.

"Tomorrow Afternoon" by Purrpledog Studio

"Passing Storm" by Budan Art


Autumn Vines" by Thoreau Fair LLC


"Bridge at Coon Creek" by Butterfly Bay Design


"Vine covered farm house" by Wonderland Photography


"Landscape autumn trees" by Luiza Vizoli


"Tree" by One Of A Kind Mosaics Gallery


"Fall tree" by Carolyn Cochrane Photography


"Falling For You" by Jenn Art Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment