10/26/2015

Zibbet finds of the week - Random and beautiful #2

For several reasons last week hasn't been very productive for me. And writing this I just couldn't make my mind up about a topic. Then I remembered that I don't need a topic. There are cool things all over Zibbet, something for everyone and for every purse, I just have to take a little time and grab my mug with peppermint tea and go browsing. Granted, a snack would be nice, but I'm pretty much out of everything. Digressing, sorry.
Follow me and let's see what we can find. I'll even share my tea with you on the way ;-)

Fall leaves home decor kit from recycled aluminum cans by Transcendental Treasures

Handpainted Flapper mannequin head by Felt Fancy

Orange bar soap by Chautauqua Soap Co.

Infinity scarf with newspaper print by Pixies Dance

Vintage musical Margaret Jarrold shoes at Boudoir Barbie

Painting "Reflections" by Katie Brown

20s beaded silk chiffon Flapper dress at Haute Country Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment