7/20/2015

Zibbet finds of the week - Fire

It's 8.30 am and I am feeling as if I am sitting in an oven. Not even the cats are trying to be annoying or pretend being interested in their food.
What's funny is that every time it gets hot, they stop drinking while I start preparing whole vats of tea. My fridge's ice maker starts moaning when it sees me because it really has to work for its money now.
I know, I know, it's getting boring. "Lady, would you stop complaining about the heat? What's your problem?!"
Calm down, guys, I won't complain any longer (for the next ten minutes). What I really wanted to say is that the oven feeling inspired me to do today's post. Keep your cool drinks ready because it's going to be hot.

Glorious sunset art photograph by ThoreauFair LLC


Fire necklace by Chained Creativity


Copper fire bird mask by Metamorphoses Masks

"The passion of Pele" metal print by Hawaii Art


"Fire on the water" art print by Texas Eagle Gallery


12 comments:

  1. I feel the same way over here, way to hot for anything. Enjoy your icy drinks. Wonderful picks for this week, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun to pick for this post.
      It's raining here now and I can breathe again!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous selections!! Love the necklace :) yup..it's hot!! Now it's muggy and hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get some relief soon!
      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Mahalo for including my metal print of "The Passion of Pele" in your wonderful collection! Perhaps looking at some of my Oceans series will help cool you off ;-) (you can see more on my website)

    Also, exciting news - the piece you chose is actually going to be included in an upcoming book about 50 Hawaii Artists! You can get a signed copy here: http://igg.me/at/Hawaii-Art-Book-Aloha-Kauai/x/435472

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Donia.
      Congratulations on the book feature!!

      Delete
  4. I'm a sucker for fire! These are some truly amazing picks from Zibbet, too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humbled to be included in these Zibbet picks. Thank you for including MiMGear by Mrs Jake's fold over wristlet with dragons and flames. Perfect subject for a steamy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thanks a million for including our print! Nice selections!

    ReplyDelete