3/30/2015

Zibbet finds of the week - On the farm

As a child I spent some vacations or weekends on the farm of my godmother's parents. No matter how hard I tried or asked to be woken up in time, I never made it to the first round at the cow stable, but I fondly remember collecting eggs, feeding the rabbits, playing with the cats and my favorite German shepherd Hera, picking berries in the garden, happily sitting in the hay in my own pen if there wasn't a calf around at the moment and of course enjoying milk that came directly from "my" cow Diana (whom I hoped to be able to buy one day) in a little blue cup.

In honor of these memories and my godmother's warm hearted family I'll take you around the Zibbet farm today.

Sculpted wood barnyard rooster by Gallery at Kingston


Recycle wood tractor with crop duster airplane by Ray's Scraps

Handpainted dinner plate by Home Thrown


Art print Donkey by Sue Bridgman


Hay mound in historic barn at Hopewell photo print by Earthsong

No comments:

Post a Comment