1/09/2015

Tackle that stash - Wire crochet bracelet with amber chips

Welcome to "Tackle that stash".
Even if it sounds like a TV reality show, it is just a challenge for myself. I know that I'm not the only one who keeps planning on using things from the carefully built hoard in those drawers, boxes and cabinets.
Well, I'm determined now to take this from a one, two, three times incident to a regular activity, at least until I don't feel guilty about hidden treasures anymore. Some of those things have only seen the light of the day when I go through my drawers and fondle them.
It's time to put an end to that. The challenge is to make something using supplies from my stash every week and blog about it hoping it will encourage me to keep going, even if it is just something small. If it is something big, you may expect WIP posts.
I have no idea where this is going to take me and if I have to announce defeat after a few weeks, but I'm game. Maybe you will follow me and cheer me on?

I'm not saying that I won't buy new beads until everything is used up. There are projects on my list that require new beads. Let's just be open and see what happens.

Actually I have already something to show tonight.
A friend gave me these matte amber chips and I decided to start the challenge with something "easy" as in a familiar design, a wire crochet bracelet with beads, something I haven't done in a long time. I had started it yesterday and finished it today.

It's a start!



You can find it in my DaWanda shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment