12/01/2014

Zibbet finds of the week "Christmas mood" - The first door


Welcome to December!
This year I'm going to revive the tradition of the advent calendar on my blog. That means I'll try to post something Christmas related every day, but unlike known advent calendars I'll do it all the way until the 31st.
There may be little stories or poems, pictures or recipes, and of course the regular features like the finds or the quote of the week.
I hope you will have fun and follow me on this ride!
If you'd like to know more about the tradition of the advent calendar, you can find it in this post that I wrote in 2010.

Today however is Monday which means I strolled through Zibbet shops to see what things wake the Christmas mood in me and this is what I found (there was more, but some of it sold already).

Christmas horse Pegasus cards by Lilac Grove Graphics

Burlap Santa bag personalized by Santa Bags


Mini Christmas tree with presents by Barbara C's Seasonal Creations

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds, Cat. I will pin this blog to my Christmas board (if I can). Thanks for including my mini Christmas tree.
    BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilted table runner is exquisite, and I wish I'd had the Santa delivery bags when my kids were little. Now my son is trying to get me to admit that Santa doesn't exist (he's 18).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it seems to be sold, so I took the link off. She has beautiful quilts in her shop!
      What do you mean, Santa doesn't exist?? :-o

      Delete
  3. I love your picks, Cat! Impossible to choose a favorite; they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Love your kitty logo all dressed for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete