10/06/2014

Oldies but goodies - Turquoise

This week we were asked to show our turquoise and aqua pieces at the Jewelry Artisans Community Oldies but goodies challenge.
Although the thread definitely reminded of ocean colors, we also learned that there is ivory and white turquoise.

 
1 2 Fab Fristers
2 J3 Jewelry
3 RioRita
4 MC Stoneworks
5 Violetmoon's Corner
6 Jewelry Art by Dawn
7 Cat's Wire
8 Loki's Links
9 The Crafty Chimp 

There were a lot more beautiful pieces of jewelry than I could show here, so if you want to see everything - and it's worth it, I had such a hard time to choose! - go to the challenge thread itself.

5 comments:

  1. I love it, Cat! What a great compilation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collage! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear, Irith, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I already commented on this one too.
    I love playing these challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete